Thursday

Im sorry if i didnt understand you. I dont know what else i should do to help us. I dont know how to make you understand, 

I miss our late night conversation, but you'll bus with your eco work.Aku nk merapu rapu jiwang romantik sikit, but you said tk payah lah tk termakan bla bla bla etc, you said "Hahahahahahahaahaaha. Puiih ingat sweet lah tu. Wa tak termakan okay yang. Alalaa. Sorry 👏 uhm. Awak pergi lah dlu ek. Dh blik nnti bg thu. Hv fun 🐽."
What will i feel?
  
i want to hv a good time, but you said nanti lah last minute plan, but bila nk plan you dont even participate, not giving any idea, just ckp next time. Okay. Im not a rich boy that could make last minute plan keluar duit mcm air bayar sewa kereta minyak kereta bla bla bla. 

Then you wanted to go out berbuka puasa. I dont know what else i should feel. Aku sakit hati aku makan hati sendiri sudah. Im eating alone. Kau tk nak ajak aku makan? Tk nak ajak aku berbuka?? What else i should do. Tkkan aku nk buka mulut nk ikut. What a shame. 

These few days, i get no goodnight wishes, no morning wishes. Not only these few days. But biasa pun mmg takde. 

Ok not only things that listed above. 
I dont know whether actually aku dh dpt hati kau ke belum. Aku dh dpt kepercayaan kau belum. But i guess no. You dont act as if youre liking me, nor love me. Sbb aku tk nampak kesan dia. I mean kesan yg mcm kau suka syg kan aku.